Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Silhouette

This is a beautiful picture of a sunset at Delicate Arch.  It would have been better if it was a silhouette of the actual arch, but the sun sets in the west and I can't do much about that.  It was a beautiful night.  Speaking of pictures, check out these milestone pictures of space photography.   No pun intended, but they are out of this world.  The amount of human progress and ingenuity to get to the point of capturing these photographs is truly amazing.  I know that waxing astronomical isn't the most popular thing to do on this blog, but I'm seriously worried about you all's eyesight if you don't think that the picture in this post is absolutely amazing.  Sorry to link to it again, I know that you can just scroll down two posts.  I love it, though.

No comments: